- Grinder Disc Chain Saw takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics,
ice and hard rubber with their speed and maneuverability.
- The chain saw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving.
- Regardless of grain or knots the blade cuts through the material with ease to the user.
Material: Carbide Steel
Diameter: 5" (125mm)
Arbor: 7/8" (22mm)
Teeth: 14 Teeth
Max. speed: 13500rpm (advice 10000-13000rpm)
Chain thickness: 5MM
Fits For: 5"(125mm) Angle Grinder
- Use in any direction
- Double saw teeth
- Anti-kickback action
- The 14 teeth design 14 link chain saw circlet provides a smooth “finished” surface which is great for minimal sanding afterwards.
- Chains can be either be sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as need be.
- Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- Used for cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber.
1 Pcs x Grinder Disc and Chain
- It is not advised to use the switch lock feature on any grinder.
Doing so may result in serious injury or even death.
1pc x 125mm Grinder Chain Disc
1. Please allow a bit error due to manual measurement. please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.
3. The package and the color of the disc would send randomly.